MaXiRace IS UNIQUE
- We offer affordable life-changing experience for ordinary people
- We choose the highest quality locations offering the best value
- We constantly look for ways to exceed expectations
MaXiRace IS FRIENDLY
- We believe in giving every athlete a perfect experience , an inspiring place to traverse and a continuous reason to smile
- We aim to provide all the requirements you would need to have a good race experience
- We keep a light and optimistic attitude and try never to lose our sense of humour
MaXiRace IS HONEST
- We believe that small details can make a big impact
- We have a transparent relationship with our athletes; there are no hidden costs
- We believe in simplicity and flexibility
- We believe in communicating freely and openly
MaXiRace IS UP-TO-DATE
- We believe in knowledge and innovation
- We love speed and efficiency
- We love cutting edge technology
MaXiRace IS CARING
- We believe in good manners and treating people with respect
- We have a progressive outlook on the world
- We believe it is our responsibility to continuously look for ways to stay true to the planet
Maxi Race has the desire to be an event that is giving back.
Our core values are to be a sustainable race which involves and contributes to the local communities and the environment.
Running Maxi Race means that you are uplifting the local communities and we thank you for that. We have formed a partnership with Edunova which is an association dedicated to improve schools in townships and create sustainable jobs.
Furthermore, we are working in collaboration with 4 different conservancies that are involved in the Maxi Race Route. There is the Mont Rochelle Conservancy, Banhoek Conservancy, Franschhoek Wine Valley Tourism and also the Stellenbosch Trail Fund. We are promoting these conservancies by bringing hundreds of runners on their beautiful trails and we invite people to donate once they enter Maxi Race.