Entries close on the 26 September
Maxi Dash 13km
THE WAY TO TRAIL
Maxi Dash 13km – Information
- Date: Sunday 3rd of October 2021
- Race Village & Registration: Stellenbosch High School
- Start: Stellenbosch High School
- Finish: Stellenbosch High School
- Cut Off Time: 3 hours
- Race Briefing: 7:45am
- Start time: 8:00am
- Entry fee: R400 This entry includes well marked trails, Maxirace T-shirt, goodie bag, aid stations stocked with food, coke, ice and water, timing chip & international standard race village
- Entries close 26 September 2021 at midnight
- Registration: Stellenbosch High School
- Live Facebook Race Briefing: Thursday 30th September 2021 at 19:00pm
- Registration for 20km and 13km ONLY: Saturday 2nd October 2021 from 10:00pm to 17:00pm. Bib number and goodie bag collection at Stellenbosch Highschool. ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO COME AND REGISTER IN PERSON. NO REGISTERING FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
- Prize Giving Ceremony for 20km and 13km ONLY: Sunday 3 October 2021 10:00am
There will be 1 water station on this beautiful 13km trail run. All the aid stations on the Maxirace route will be stocked with GU gels, GU energy drinks, water, coke, ice, peanuts, and fruits.
Don’t forget to stop for a second to enjoy the views!
AS1– Eden Forest: 7km: Water + Food
- Finish – Stellenbosch High School
Cut-offs will be enforced as follows:
• AS1 – Eden Forest 7km: 9:30am (1hrs30min)
• Finish – Stellenbosch High School 13km: 11:00am (3hrs)
- Reusable Cup: There will be no cups available at the refreshment points or at the finish line, so bring a reusable cup or similar in addition to your water pack. No cup means no drinks!
- In case of bad weather, we strongly recommend you choose your equipment accordingly. Conditions in the mountains can change rapidly. We strongly recommend technical clothing, long trousers, a hat or buff® to cover your head.
Want to become an official partner?
Price for the Maxi Dash 13 km:
Early Bird Entry: 26 February 2021 – 5 March 2021 at R300
Normal Price: R400
Cancellations in writing will be refunded by the following:
Before 01 May 2021: 60% of the entry fee
02 May-01 July 2021: 50% of the entry fee
02 July-01 Aug 2021: 40% of the entry fee
02 Aug-30 Aug 2021: 30% of the entry fee
From 1 September 2021: No Cancellations/Refunds or Carry Overs will be accepted/allowed!
No Upgrades will be accepted/allowed after 19 September 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS
No Substitutions will be accepted/allowed after 19 September 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS