Maxi Dash 13km
THE WAY TO TRAIL
Maxi Dash 13km – Information
- Date: Sunday 3rd of October 2021
- Race Village & Registration: Stellenbosch High School
- Start: Stellenbosch High School
- Finish: Stellenbosch High School
- Cut Off Time: 3 hours
- Race Briefing: 7:45am
- Start time: 8:00am
- Entry fee: R400 This entry includes well marked trails, Maxirace T-shirt, goodie bag, aid stations stocked with food, coke, ice and water, timing chip & international standard race village
- Entries close 26 September 2021 at midnight
- Registration: Stellenbosch High School
- Live Facebook Race Briefing: Thursday 30th September 2021 at 19:00pm
- Registration for 20km and 13km ONLY: Saturday 2nd October 2021 from 10:00pm to 17:00pm. Bib number and goodie bag collection at Stellenbosch Highschool. ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO COME AND REGISTER IN PERSON. NO REGISTERING FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
- Prize Giving Ceremony: Sunday 3 October 2021 11:00am
There will be 1 water station on this beautiful 13km trail run. Don’t forget to stop for a second to enjoy the views!
AS1– Eden Forest: 7km: Water + Food
- Finish – Stellenbosch High School
Cut-offs will be enforced as follows:
• AS1 – Eden Forest 7km: 9:30am (1hrs30min)
• Finish – Stellenbosch High School 13km: 11:00am (3hrs)
- Reusable Cup: There will be no cups available at the refreshment points or at the finish line, so bring a reusable cup or similar in addition to your water pack. No cup means no drinks!
- In case of bad weather, we strongly recommend you choose your equipment accordingly. Conditions in the mountains can change rapidly. We strongly recommend technical clothing, long trousers, a hat or buff® to cover your head.
Want to become an official partner?
Price for the Maxi Dash 13 km:
Early Bird Entry: 26 February 2021 – 5 March 2021 at R300
Normal Price: R400
Cancellations in writing will be refunded by the following:
Before 01 May 2021: 60% of the entry fee
02 May-01 July 2021: 50% of the entry fee
02 July-01 Aug 2021: 40% of the entry fee
02 Aug-30 Aug 2021: 30% of the entry fee
From 1 September 2021: No Cancellations/Refunds or Carry Overs will be accepted/allowed!
No Upgrades will be accepted/allowed after 19 September 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS
No Substitutions will be accepted/allowed after 19 September 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS