Presented at our Vagabond Maxi Race Village @ Hoërskool Stellenbosch, Newlands Spring Brewing Company and Stanley will be pulling out all the stops to make sure you have a great time while keeping the vibe going for finishers of our 75km Race!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The Route is a 500m Cross Country Style Course in our Race Village, overlooking the finish line, with 3x Beer Stations,
- Each Station will serve a different Newlands Spring Beer,
- Runners (or 'walkers & hobblers') can compete against each other in games and challenges at each station - with great spot prizes for the winners,
- ENTRY FEE is R160 for your First Two Rounds of the course, with entry fee for additional rounds being the purchase of a beer at the bar (Present your Race Number from any of the Maxi Race distances and get a 3rd Round Free with your Entry!),
- The Beer Run takes place on a rolling start basis between 15:00 and 18:00 (it means you can start at any time between 3 & 6pm and do as many rounds as you want),
- The Final Round will start @ 18:00, with the Beer Tent staying open until 22:00, serving Newlands Spring Beer, Muti Gin & Wines,
- Entrants must register at Beer Tent, where you will receive participant arm tag and 'Station Coupons' to cash in for beer at each station on the course - you will receive coupons for two rounds of the course when you register,
- For Additional Rounds simply purchase your favourite Beer, G&T or Wine at the beer tent, for which you will receive more Beer Run coupons.
- No u18s Allowed. All Right Reserved.