Route & ProfileUltra Race - 100km
AS1 = Aid Station 1
Aid Station written in black= only water.
Aid Station written in yellow= food + water + assistance
The Drop Bag is available at AS2 in Franschhoek at km 27 and AS5 in Bartinney at km 63.
Each Aid Station is also a Checkpoint for timing making you able to follow the race in live.
- AS1 – Mont Rochelle: Water
- KM 5
- D+ 500m
- AS1 Bis – Mont Rochelle: Water
- KM 22
- D+ 1700m
- AS2 – Franschhoek NG Kerk: Water + Food + Drop Bag + Assistance allowed
- KM 27
- D+ 1700m
- AS3 – Berg River Dam: Water
- KM 38
- D+ 2200m
- AS4 – Boschendal: Water
- KM 49
- D+ 2450m
- AS5 – Bartinney Wine Farm: Water + Food + Drop Bag + Assistance allowed
- KM 63
- D+ 3050m
- AS6 – Plaisir de Merle: Water
- KM 76
- D+ 3550m
- AS7 – Muratie Wine Farm: Water + Food + Assistance allowed
- KM 90
- D+ 4150m
You can also see the route & profile on Trace de Trail but be aware that few minor changes have been made:
The numbers in the video are not completely right but it gives you a good idea of what the route look like.