We have rules that you have to follow during the race in order that the event runs smoothly.
These are not a punishment but preventive measures to avoid a situation that could put the runner and everyone else involved in the race in danger.
- Non-respect of volunteers/organizers and other runners.
- Non-respect of the route, prohibition to cut corners.
- Transfer your bib to another runner without notifying the organization.
- Throw papers, empty bottles, energy bars or energy gel on the ground (there will be garbage accessible at every aid station)
- Dog and other animals prohibited (attached or not)
- No emergency blanket, waterproof jacket or mobile phone if the weather is bad
2 hours Penalty:
- No Emergency Blanket
- No Waterproof Jacket
- No Mobile Phone
Be aware if the weather is bad you will get disqualified if you run without an emergency blanket, a waterproof jacket or a charged mobile phone.
- No headlamp
- Using assistance out of the assistance zones
- Having someone doing your pacing
- No water container (minimum 1 liter)
- No food reserve
- No reusable cup
- No whistle