Short Race 20km
GATEWAY TO TRAIL
- 19km – 635m climb and descent
- Date: Sunday 6th of October 2019
- Start venue: Stellenbosch Primary
- Finish venue: Stellenbosch Primary
- Cut off: 5hrs
- Friday 4th October 2019 from 2pm to 7pm: Bib number and welcome pack collection at Stellenbosch Primary. Don’t forget your proof of ID (ID card/passport or membership photo card).
- Sunday 6th October:
- 7am: Still possible to pick up your Bib number and welcome pack
- 7:30am: Entry in the starting line
- 7:45am: Briefing
- 8am: Start
There will be one aid station at km10 in Mont Marie.
Infomation on cut off’s will be provided soon. There is a 5 hours cut off at the finish.
There is no compulsory equipment but we strongly recommend you choose your equipment accordingly. Conditions in the mountains can change rapidly.
Want to become an official partner?
- Race course and profile
Price for the Maxi-Race 18 km:
- Optional extra: Maxi Race Tee R200
NO REFUNDS will be considered for the 20km event
You can’t run anymore Maxi Race ? It is possible to give your BIB to someone else. Find the runner (you can post in our Facebook page) and send an email to “email@example.com”. There is a R200 fee for substitution.
“I’m an elite runner and wish to be invited” Why not…
Free registration (excluding meals)
- Men: limited places – 10 bib number. You must comply with one of the following conditions:
- have more than 800 ITRA point (general ranking) or
- be among the top 3 men in your country
- ladies: limed places – 10 bib numbers You must comply with one of the following conditions:
- have 699 ITRA points (general ranking) or
- be in the top 3 ladies in your country