- 18km – 1200m climb and descent
- Date: Saturday 18th of May 2019
- 21st March: deadline for submitting your medical certificate (signed and stamped) or FFA (or FFTRI) membership in your account.
- Friday 17th May from 12.30am to 6.30pm: Bib number and welcome pack collection in Stellenbosch. Don’t forget your proof of ID (ID card/passport or membership photo card) and your bag containing the compulsory equipment.
- Saturday 18th May:
- 1 am: entry and starting line up in order of bib numbers
- 1.15am: briefing
- 1.30am: start
Infomation coming soon
Infomation on cut off’s will be provided soon
Want to become an official partner?
- Race course and profile
Price for the Maxi-Race 18 km:
10% increase on all prices after 01 February 2019
“I’m an elite runner and wish to be invited” Why not…
Free registration (excluding meals)
- Men: limited places – 10 bib number. You must comply with one of the following conditions:
- have more than 800 ITRA point (general ranking) or
- be among the top 3 men in your country
- ladies: limed places – 10 bib numbers You must comply with one of the following conditions:
- have 699 ITRA points (general ranking) or
- be in the top 3 ladies in your country